1. Provide our offices with a forwarding address as soon as possible.
2. Transfer your utilities back to Midland Rental Properties.
3. Leave all unit keys, mailbox keys, garage door remotes.
4. Complete the inventory checklist and leave.
5. Fill out a Post Office change of address.
6. Have address changed on your identification.
All of the aforementioned items need to be done PRIOR to your move-out inspection so that you can RECEIVE YOUR FULL SECURITY DEPOSIT BACK (less any withholding detailed out in Lease Agreement Packet). Any and all repairs, repainting, trash removal, cleaning, and/or any other expenses that are attributed to restoring your home to its condition prior to your tenancy will be deducted from your Security Deposit.
If additional money is needed to restore said home, Landlord will send Tenant a bill and/or file legal suit for said money in court. Your Security Deposit will be mailed within 30 days of your move-out inspection to the address you provide Landlord (if no new address is given, any remaining Security Deposit money will be mailed to current mailing address and the Post Office will be responsible for forwarding any/all mail to your new listed address). Please also note the replace/repair cost(s) for items you leave in disarray.
Please remember to deliver your home in the same condition it was in prior to your tenancy. This will ensure YOU RECEIVE THE MOST MONEY POSSIBLE!